Sunday, May 6, 2007

Five Generations

Heidi has had more visitors in five short days than I've had in the entire four years I've lived here combined. The girl is popular, I'm telling ya.

On Friday Heidi's great-grandmother and great-great-grandmother lunched with her. Great-Granny brought a delectible chicken divan in for the occasion, but Heidi stuck with her Nestle Good Start formula. I covered for Heidi by taking on an extra helping myself.

During lunch, Heidi's third cousin Mary and son Jaron (would he be Heidi's fourth cousin or second cousin once removed? It's so confusing.) stopped by to "sneak a little peek-a-loo." I was so excited to hear that Mary and Jaron were getting settled back here in Paducah after a few weeks of visiting in Illinois.


During the visit Mary was gracious enough to take this five generations photo:


Namaste to all you beautiful mothers out there!

No comments: