Friday, February 29, 2008


Dear Readers -

To those of you kind enough to tune in from time to time to read this little blog, I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you. I have enjoyed it immensely and have been uplifted by your kind and thought provoking comments over the past year. I never knew these tele-friendships would come to be such a meaningful part of my life. The time has come, however, for me to give blogging a much needed rest in order to explore other paths of my life.

I would like to propose a toast my favorite bloggers...

and especially Bizzyville who helped me to believe that I had something worth saying.

Hopefully, I'll be back at this someday, in the meantime I have you all on Speedblog!

Namaste

9 comments:

I'm just sayin..... said...

Werd! I just went to a one of my best friend's birthday party's and this threw me fer a loop. Why you ax? Because it he is Mexican and it was at a Meixcan restaurante. Is that a paradox or, at the very least, a double negative? I am as perplexed a Bo Duke watching Luke Duke masturbating to Daisy Duke washing The General Lee. What is a fewl to dew? Can yew hep me? Nah. Just keep rightin'. That's all any of us can dew. It don't mean a thang. Just tell the truth and let the rest of us sort it out. Hoo hoo.

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm sure you have your reasons, but I hate it see it. You are a great writer, Christa. I hope this is this is temporary.

Brenda said...

You have a LOT worth saying, Christa, and I hate to see you go. Hope you come back soon.

Anonymous said...

Attention!

Tim said...

Ahhh...nuts. Your blog will be missed. Hope you come back to it at some point.

Mary Thorsby said...

We'll miss you! Please come back soon. The world needs more wonderful blogs like yours! And thanks for the shout out! xoxoxoomt

Suzanne said...

*sniff!*

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Laura K said...

Bloggers block. This too shall pass.

xo
L