Tuesday, April 10, 2007

And away we go...


The primary purpose of this blog was to post a comment about a funny little book for my favorite blogger, Suz. And then all of the sudden, I'm totally outside my comfort zone (and quite possibly my area code) blabbing about what a long, strange trip it's been.


If you have watched as much Discovery Science Channel as I have tonight, you might continue reading this blog out of sheer boredom lest you experience yet another rerun of Cosmic Cosmos. Personally, it was a shock discovering that Jupiter's size was equal to that of 1300 Earths, but then the graphics got a little hokey and I lost interest. Before I knew it, my ass had covertly eased over to my circa 1982 rolling chair and [abracadabra] here you are. You...you...you!


So, Burkhead's head was, indeed, the deed doer. Did he not know that his mug would be plastered all over the web AND hell's half acre? If so, why not go ahead, push the envelope and wash that nappy hair? What gives? Dreadlock prep? Please, Lar, we expect more from an ex-photographer ex-lover of an ex-living ex-billionairess ex-playboy centerfold. At least with this daddy news, maybe he'll be able to afford a little Pantene or even...hell...Biolage. Maybe he will also now have enough money to go back to court and drop a couple of names off that kid (Dannielynn Hope Marshall Stern).
Namaste

No comments: