Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Nine hours. We're here...Michigan. Wow, it's freaking FREEZING up here. I think it was 50 degrees F when we arrived this afternoon, and it's supposed to be 30 degrees F tonight. It was in the 80s yesterday in KY. The trip was somewhat uneventful except for a 30 minute wait outside Grand Rapids. We ate lunch at Panera Bread. Why in hell can't we get one of those near us? Delicious homemade bread, unique sandwich combinations. I had a terrific salad today with dried cherries, gorganzola and pears. Fabulous. We had dinner at the restaurant here in the hotel, Bennigan's. There aren't very many options here for food. As a matter of fact, I would say that the size of the town is about like Murray, yet it probably has half the number of restaurants. Do people not care about food up north?

Well, that's my short update. More tomorrow.

Namaste

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I hope you took your jacket, Missy!