Sunday, July 1, 2007

Tom Colicchio Rocks


Got it, in case you were wondering. Good stuff, in case you were wondering.

Tom covers roasting, braising blanching, stock-making and sauce-making, explaining the hows and whys of each technique in depth. From there he explains how to use these techniques as tools for creating your own culinary masterpieces. He also provides tips on how to choose ingredients, the best salt to use for cooking, use and storage of herbs, and how to "listen" to the food as it cooks.

Don't forget that the new season of Top Chef is now off and running. Catch Tom each Wednesday night at 9 p.m. CST on Bravo giving those punk chefs what for.

Namaste

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm so JEALOUS that you have Bravo! I don't know what I'll do when William Sledd's new show, "Ask a Gay Man" premiers and I DON'T HAVE Bravo (can I come over?).

MCD said...

You bet! We can make it a weekly party. What kind of cocktails do you think William would suggest having to accompany?

Suzanne said...

Now THAT is a question I'm going to have to investigate!