Thursday, February 14, 2008

It feels a little weird to be sitting here writing in my blog. I've been a little out of sorts lately...in a "general funk" as my friend Kim used to say. With the holidays gone and the cold and dreary weeks of winter creeping in, I had nary an ounce of blogging fortitude. I'm quietly making my way back, but it's been a bit of a struggle.

First and foremost, Seinfeld was great...much funnier than I'd expected. I've never been one of those die hard Seinfeld fans...the ones who know every word in every episode. The ones who know every scene that features the Soup Nazi or each Kramer idiosyncracy. All in all, I can say that I really like Jerry Seinfeld and were it not for this man, would probably have loved the show. I've never been able to name specifically why I despise him so and have wondered that very question aloud to more than one close friend. Is it his Weeble-ish physique? His whiny demeanor? His smarmy, totally unbelievable aptitude with women?

As usual, someone is circling the computer as I type...anxious, nervous. It has been a full 8 hours since her last IM (texts don't count, you know).

To be continued...

3 comments:

Tim said...

Christa! Welcome back. We've missed you.

Brenda said...

I knew you were talking about Jason Alexander before I checked out your link. I can't stand him either!

BTW, I've missed you, too, Christa.

Laura K said...

His father on the show was my favorite. Jerry Stiller!

xo
L